Introduction to Social Media
Taybridge introduces Social Media
The use of Social Media is growing at a furious pace both socially and in business. The use of Twitter by the US President has made Twitter a household name, even if most people don’t know that it is in detail.
The most recent Facebook allegations have also made Facebook a talking point amongst all types of people, even the ones, like politicians who don’t have a good grasp of it.
Social now has to be considered as a critical component of any marketing plan. At the heart of any social media plan is consistency. Frequent and regular on-target messages help promote any product or service. Users are more and more influenced by the messages they see and recommendations they receive from friends and peers. Social is key in addressing this market.
Did you know that a lead developed via social media is seven times more likely to close and while social media isn’t all about selling, social marketing can work for any business with a solid Social strategy in place.
introducing our Lunch Time Social Starter:
This two-hour introduction course will give you the overview and basis for establishing a Social Strategy with Twitter and Facebook. show you how to develop that strategy and navigate the social media buying journey of a customer. Learn how to listen to conversations about your brand and product, engage customers through social media advertising and convert these into leads and sales.
Key aspects of the lunch hosted in conjunction with Peal Networking include:
- How Social Selling Can Grow Your Business
- Match Your Social Strategy To Your Customer
- How To Measure Your Social Selling Success
- How To Gain More Visibility On Social Media
- Improve Your Social Selling Techniques
- Using Social Media Advertising To Sell
Cost is just £120 with an early bird price of £60. includes buffet lunch. Dates: Monday – May 21st 12:00 – 14:00
Location is The Tokenhouse, 4 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6DA
Book a space today via Eventbrite:
Taybridge Consulting is now offering a complete outsourced Social Media service to create and distribute content to enhance your company and your brand without you having to lift a finger.
- If you are already Tweeting and posting on Facebook we can extend your reach and consistency.
- If you have made only a few posts to experiment with Social we can build on your foundations.
- If you have yet to make the plunge or don’t know where to start we can guide you every step of the way.