Understanding Taybridge SEO Ranking Report
Taybridge SEO Ranking monitor
The ranking monitor in is a powerful tool that helps you to monitor your Keyword rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing:
- The overview panel contains the most important information about your rankings. Click the other panels to get the details about your rankings.
- This table shows the most important details about your rankings on a particular search engine.
- The key data boxes show you at a glance if your rankings have improved.
The Visibility score shows how well danesonline.com is ranked on search engines.
For every ranking, there are points. First place rankings get the most points, position 50 gives only one point, no ranking gives no points.
A visibility score of 100% means that you have first place rankings on all three search engines for all of your keywords.
- Click the links at the bottom to change the settings of the ranking monitor.
Details about every single keyword
The ‘All keywords’ panel shows the exact rankings that you have for your keywords:
- The charts on the top show you the distribution of your rankings and the changes of your rankings compared to last week.
- The keyword table shows the keyword for which your website is listed, the position of your site on Google, Yahoo and Bing for that keyword and the ranking change compared to last week.
- You also get the number of monthly local searches for the keywords.
- Click the triangle to get the details for a keyword.
- The ranking progression chart shows the position of your website for the keyword since we started to monitor the position of your website for that keyword.
- The statistics show the best and the worst position of your website for that keyword and the average position.
- The result snippets show you how your website is listed on search engines for the keyword.
- The competitors table at the bottom shows you which of the competitors that you monitor are also listed for that keyword.
Keep an eye on your competitors
The ranking monitor checks the positions of your competitors for your keywords:
- The competitor summary shows you how many rankings your competitors have for your keywords and the changes to last week.
- For each competitor, you get the visibility score on Google, Yahoo and Bing. The higher the visibility score, the better the rankings.
- In addition to the summary tables, you get details about the rankings of your competitors on each search engine.